Sunday, July 3, 2011

My masochist guilt.

We have our vices. And mine is not out-of-the-blue, but rare to admit, the feeling of pain and guilt. Oh, how I love the feeling. Not because how it feels, but how it inspires me; makes me feel I'm nothing but a mere human.

Well, that's my guilt, my vice. It drives me to a corner of near-crazy; almost solitude world of me and my wild things. Once I reach the so-called destination, it's like a complete different world. Me and my mind, and the wrongs of everything right; Ah! Whatta feeling that is.

Take a perfectly good day, and I'll ruin it, just for the sake of it. Just for the kicks that come with it. And how I revel in that glory is completely confounding. I'll take a perfect relationship and ruin it just cause it seems to good to be true or too fake with all the happiness.

And oh no no! There's nothing wrong with me. ( Or maybe there is, it's for you to judge, or not.)I am just a human going through the phase of change, which is ironic obviously.

No comments: